Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Communicate in a friendly but professional manner with our colleagues and clients
- Have the skills to work well in a team to meet deadlines
- Process Payroll and PAYE & NI liability
- CIS300 / CIS Suffered reporting
- Prepare and review VAT Returns
- Prepare working papers and accounts
- Work confidently and efficiently with various computer and accounting software.
- Must be able to use Microsoft programmes such as Excel, Outlook etc.
- Ideally, you will have knowledge / experience of VT, Xero, SAGE, Tax Calc and IRIS would be helpful but is not essential.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–2 of 2 jobs