Practice Accountant – Qualified or Experienced – £35,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
A young and youthful accountancy firm based in Kidlington, Oxford are looking for a qualified accountant (by experience or education) to join their team with immediate effect.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will possess exceptional organisational and management skills, with the experience working successfully in a fast-paced environment, along with excellent communication skills. This may involve financial reporting, taxation, auditing, accounting systems and processes.
- Delivering management accounts, tax, limited companies, sole traders
- Preparing and processing final accounts and tax returns.
- Knowledge of CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) is preferable.
- Auditing financial records – reviewing and certifying client’s book of accounts, balance sheets and other statutory returns.
- Supporting clients on everything from every-day accountancy and bookkeeping.
- Ensuring that clients’ deadlines for filing statutory accounts are met and compliant with all authorities’ rights, obligations, standards, and regulations
- Working with Xero, Sage, Quickbooks and VT ( at least 1 year current experience in VT and/or Xero)
- Filing with companies’ house
- Using TaxCalc to log work jobs and Tasks
- Qualified by Experience or Qualification to apply
- Must have previous experience within Accountancy Taxation and Accounts.
- Must be based within Accountancy Practice
- Accounts Practice desirable
- Excellent initiative and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday although some flexibility is offered with this
£35,000 -£50,000 depending on skills and experience