Practice Accountant – £25,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
A young and youthful accountancy firm based in Kidlington, Oxford are looking for a qualified accountant (by experience or education) to join their team with immediate effect.
Please note, candidates will be required to work from the premises, to which are practicing social distancing, and protective measures in place.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will possess exceptional organisational and management skills, with the experience working successfully in a fast-paced environment, along with excellent communication skills. This may involve financial reporting, taxation, auditing, accounting systems and processes.
• Delivering management accounts, tax, limited companies, sole traders
• Preparing and processing final accounts and tax returns.
• Knowledge of CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) is preferable.
• Auditing financial records – reviewing and certifying client’s book of accounts, balance sheets and other statutory returns.
• Supporting clients on everything from every-day accountancy and bookkeeping.
• Ensuring that clients’ deadlines for filing statutory accounts are met and compliant with all authorities’ rights, obligations, standards, and regulations
• Working with Xero, Sage, Quickbooks and VT ( at least 1 year current experience in VT and/or Xero)
• Filing with companies’ house
• Using TaxCalc to log work jobs and Tasks
• Qualified by Experience or Qualification to apply
• Must have previous experience within Accountancy Taxation and Accounts.
• Must be based within Accountancy Practice
• Accounts Practice desirable
• Excellent initiative and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Team player
Monday – Friday 9am – 5.00pm (Can be flexible)
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!