We are currently recruiting for a motivated and energetic Office Administrator to join our friendly and supportive team.
As the first point of contact for clients and consultants, you will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is a varied role, where you will be responsible for; project/bid administration; front of house; and event management.
It is a fast-paced environment and we are therefore looking for a resourceful and articulate person who is able to respond and prioritise tasks effectively.
Your attention to detail will be key to your success.
The right candidate will be a flexible, driven individual with excellent organisational skills and the ability and initiative to work independently.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- First point of contact for clients/consultants
- Providing administrative support for high profile projects
- Assisting with bid preparation and submission
- Assisting with the management of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Diary and travel management
- Assisting with event management
- Handling sensitive and confidential information
- Providing hospitality services for meetings / events
- Project audits
- General office administration
- Monday to Friday, 9 – 5.30pm, 37.5 hours per week
- Minimum of 5 years experience of working in an office environment
- Good PC skills including Microsoft (Outlook, Excel, Word), Adobe.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!