Inventory Controller & Supply Chain Specialist
The primary function of this job is to manage our inventory, balancing the delivery expectations of our customers against our financial budgets.
It involves analysing stock levels against demand, and placing purchase orders with a small number of approved supplier/partners, following these through to delivery into our warehouse.
The inventory is very mixed, with a combination of expensive capital equipment, fast moving consumables, and materials with limited shelf life.
Our customers have critical needs for their production, and we can’t let them down.
The role also involves managing some limited BOMs and production orders, cost price lists and other purchasing data within our SAP Business One ERP system.
What We Need
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a purchasing, supply chain, or operations environment
• Working experience of SAP Business One or similar ERP software
• Ability to “get under the hood” of SAP Business One, to generate reports and refine processes
• Expert user of Excel, knowledge of Crystal Reports desirable
• Knowledge of dangerous goods by air regulations. IATA Certification desirable
• Organised and process driven
• Detailed and a creative problem solver
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Credibility and reliability – make realistic commitments and live up to them. Meet deadlines
• Commitment to our Vision and Values
What We Offer
• Smart, modern working conditions in our Kidlington head office
• Flexible working, hybrid working possibilities
• 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday o Reduced hours for working parents negotiable
• 25 days holiday per year and your birthday off
• Bonus paid monthly based on hitting sales goals
• A clear set of objectives with learning and development goals
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!