Our client is a well-established company who work with many reputable and well recognised clients within the financial services arena. Their data shipping service is a niche offering to their clients and they are looking to recruit a highly numerate and analytical individual who can take ownership of their day to day work load. They are looking for the right candidate to join their team as a Data Co-ordinator and will provide full training to the successful individual. This role would suit a maths graduate or somebody who is currently working with (or keen to work with) large data sets.
The main purpose of this role is to assist in the day to day coordination of the data shipping service and will require regular reviewing, manipulation and reporting of data on behalf of their extensive client base. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team and is likely to have a proactive mind set, act upon initiative and demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Responsible for managing data shipping service they offer.
- Responsible for communicating with clients by telephone and email and also communicating with suppliers.
- Being the main contact point for clients.
- Carrying out daily checks on the data flow and ensuring all data is correct.
- The ability to consider and make suggestions on product improvements.
- Regularly produce MI reports based on high volume data sets.
- Being able to maintain confidentiality with the sensitive data that is being handled.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Must be extremely numerate.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Self-motivated who can adapt to either working individually or as part of a team.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good computer literacy skills.
- Adaptability to deal with changing daily duties.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent company offering:
Competitive starting salary of £20,000-£22,000
22 Days holiday a year plus bank holidays.
Extra day holiday every year rising to 25
Private Health Scheme
Full on the job training
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm