- Salary Offer £20-22k + Benefits £20-22k + Benefits
We are currently looking for a Client Account Manager to join an expanding and friendly business in Kidlington. No previous experience is required and would be ideal for someone just finishing education or with a small amount of work experience.
- Responsible for managing one of the IT products/services we offer to UK lenders
- Office based with full training provided
- Responsible for communicating with our lender clients by phone and email and also with the lenders suppliers
- Being a friendly contact point for our client’s and staff
- Performing daily checks to ensure that everything is running as expected – checking data flows and quality of the data
- Able to consider improvements to the product and make suggestions for improvements
Desired knowledge, skills and ability
- Extremely numerate with at least an A Level in maths but a graduate would be preferable
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills with the desire to provide superior customer service
- Strong computing, PC and Internet literacy – essential
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities at short notice
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing at various levels
Excellent company offering:
Competitive starting salary of £20,000-£22,000
Excellent benefits including additional holidays, private health scheme and gym membership
Full on the job training
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!