Due continuing business requirements, we are now looking to recruit an experienced and knowledgeable Warranty Administrator to join the team at our dealership in Abingdon.
Reporting in to the Service Manager, the successful Warranty Administrator will be responsible for handling all customers in a professional and friendly manner in accordance with group satisfaction policies. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Ensuring that all claims and supporting documentation are submitted within two working days of receipt and that they are compliant with the guide lines of the manufacturers’ fine limits
- Ensuring that all rejected claims are resubmitted within two working days and that the resubmission account is regularly monitored to ensure it is kept on minimum level
- Ensuring that Warranty statements are reconciled on receipt ensuring that credits due to relevant parties are correctly actioned and that any adjustments or write offs are authorised by the service manager.
- Ensuing that all manufacturers’ recall or other campaigns are correctly identified and that any actions taken are correctly recorded
- Providing the service Manager with a weekly report and current status of all outstanding claims.
The ideal Warranty Administrator will have a proven track record of successfully dealing with warranty claims within the automotive industry. You will have strong administration skills, knowledge of warranty audit standards and be able to deliver fantastic customer service experience in pressurised situations. You will also:
- Be computer literate
- Have knowledge of consumer legislation and trade practices
- Be able to work successfully as part of a team
Hours: 9 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Team Recruitment is built on more than 25 years experience of working at the leading edge of the recruitment industry. By combining knowledge and qualifications with our considerable hands on experience we are able to offer solutions for companies wishing to recruit professional staff and for applicants searching for a new challenge.
Contact us today and discover the advantages of using our unique and professional service.