We have an exciting and excellent opportunity for someone to join a busy and friendly team!
Responsibilities & Position Goals
• Processing of orders via telephone, fax or emails ensuring high levels of accuracy at all times
• Give remarkable service, managing customer expectations by liaising with other departments/service providers to deliver on promises
• Manage customer concerns and complaints efficiently to minimise the effect on the customer, following through to completion keeping the customer informed at all times
• Operate within set guidelines and procedures relating to all aspects of customer service, pricing, lead times and in line with the telephone call monitoring programme
• Maximise all sales opportunities from inbound/outbound calls
• Work to achieve agreed sales and growth targets
• Effectively use questioning and listening techniques to understand the customer’s application requirements in order to cross sell and up sell from the product range
• Liaise with the Range Development and Material Management teams to develop new products and range expansion ideas
• Develop effective working relationships with team members, internal departments and other Companies
• Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities.
• Participate in regular housekeeping as required
• Participate in projects and team activities as required
• Fully understand the product range
• Attend training sessions and participate in the on-line product training portal to develop knowledge, sales techniques and skills
Effective communicator both verbally and in writing
Creative problem solving ability
Highly self motivated and reliable – willingness to “go the extra mile”
Capable of working accurately under pressure, prioritising workload
Enthusiastic attitude, professional manner and quick learner
Good attention to detail and accurate key board skills
Team player, willing to adapt to new challenges and changes
Working to deadlines and targets
Hours will be 9 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday and renumeration will be £18-21k
Team Recruitment is built on more than 25 years experience of working at the leading edge of the recruitment industry. By combining knowledge and qualifications with our considerable hands on experience we are able to offer solutions for companies wishing to recruit professional staff and for applicants searching for a new challenge.
Contact us today and discover the advantages of using our unique and professional service.