Small business based in Kidlington is looking for a full time Office Administrator to join their friendly team. As it is a small team you must have a good attitude, be a team player and happy to pitch in with what ever is needed!
– Sales orders processing and data entry on Sage Line 50
– Assisting customers with product enquiries via the web, email and telephone, in addition to some direct face to face customer liaison
– Preparing quotes and invoices and performing credit control when required, training will be given
– Other general office duties including filing and data entry/management
Skills and experience
– IT skills including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word preferred – training will be given on Sage Line 50
– Administration with numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail
– Excellent written and communication skills
This is a full time permanent position Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm with one hour for lunch.
Salary and benefits
Starting salary is up to £24,000 p.a., depending on experience, which will be reviewed after six months. Discretionary Christmas bonus. Holiday entitlement is 20 days p.a., in addition to three days for the Christmas to New Year period.
- This job has expired!
Team Recruitment is built on more than 25 years experience of working at the leading edge of the recruitment industry. By combining knowledge and qualifications with our considerable hands on experience we are able to offer solutions for companies wishing to recruit professional staff and for applicants searching for a new challenge.
Contact us today and discover the advantages of using our unique and professional service.