• Communicate in a friendly but professional manner with our clients and colleagues
• Have the skills to work well in a team to meet deadlines
• Pro-active and forward thinking
• Work independently and manage own workload
• Essential understanding of Microsoft applications.
• Work confidently and efficiently with various computer
systems and accounting software such as VT, Xero, SAGE, TaxCalc (training can be provided if required).
• Prepare and review VAT returns
• Prepare working papers and Annual accounts
• Prepare working papers and process SATR’s
• Prepare working papers and Corporation tax returns
• Liaise with HMRC on client matters
– Salary dependant on experience and qualifications.
Working hours: Monday to Friday – 09:00 to 17:00
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!